Re: [lvs-users] Number of NICs required to setup LVS

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Number of NICs required to setup LVS
From: Ruiyuan Jiang <RJiang@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:37:21 -0400
Thanks for the reply David. I setup a standalone box for testing so there is no
standby LVS. I did setup and it started but on the Redhat LVS there is no
services bounded on the VIP. LVS daemons were started. Redhat support told me
that Redhat's LVS requires two NICs. We have F5s here with one NIC and it
bounds multiple VIPs no problem.

Ryan Jiang