Re: [lvs-users] Antefacto patches missing

To: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Antefacto patches missing
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Brent Jensen <brent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:45:46 -0700

Thanks! Good to know that someone has a backup somewhere ;)

2013, Brent Jensen wrote:

>> I run LVS-NAT clusters with firewalling.
I've been using the Antefacto patches for years, however, I just now
discovered that they are no longer around: http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nfct/
[1]

> It looks like a problem in my ISP, I have to
> contact them...
I simply didn't noticed it before your
> posting.
>
>> I'm using Centos
5 (2.6.18-348.x). It seemed in the past I needed to implement these
patches, otherwise my IP Conntrack connections would run up and a lot of
packets would get lost/dropped. (1) Do these still exist somewhere?

I'll send you the patch in private message.
> (2) Do I still need these
w/ my cur

>> re I no longer need these?) Thanks, Brent

Regards

>> --
>> Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>

Links: