Re: [lvs-users] sporadic connection reset on director

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] sporadic connection reset on director
From: "Hildebrand, Nils, 122" <Nils.Hildebrand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 16:54:54 +0200
Hi,

sadly no answer so far here.
I am currently stuck trying to compile the ipv kernel-modules (with
debugging enabled) with a XEN-DomU-kernel on CentOS 5.

I followed these HowTos:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/I_need_the_Kernel_Source (yes, I needed
the full kernel-source),

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/BuildingKernelModule (building a .ko),

And went to Step 8:

EXTRAVERSION = -348.4.1.el5xen

Now I got a number of kernel-modules:

ip_vs_dh.ko
ip_vs_ftp.ko
ip_vs.ko
ip_vs_lblc.ko
ip_vs_lblcr.ko
ip_vs_lc.ko
ip_vs_nq.ko
ip_vs_rr.ko
ip_vs_sed.ko
ip_vs_sh.ko
ip_vs_wlc.ko
ip_vs_wrr.ko

The main modul "ip_vs" loads fine.

But: if I start to use  ipvs (e.g. by starting the replication slave) my
systems gets a kernel-panic.

I am most propably missing something that is needed to fully integrate
the network-stack for the XEN-DomU into my debug-kernel (and thus into
the compiled modules).

Network IS different on a PV XEN-DomU...

Any pointers for this problem?

Kind regards

Nils