Re: [lvs-users] TCP Retransmissions?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] TCP Retransmissions?
Cc: housey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Horst Venzke-Fa Remsnet Ltd" <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:45:47 +0200 (CEST)
Hello

Due Projessional IT COnsulting Project work last year
- with  esxi 4.1 using VMXNET 3  and  broadcom network  adaptors at HP systems -
and Support calls made by HP & EMC & BMC , it´was recomened to todate the BMC
Adapter firmware to latest SUPPORTED ( by emc esxi 4.1 ) .

It was recomented  by support  to stop use esxi 4.1 as it´s EOL soon and
upgrade to ESXI 5.x .

But either under very heavy Load the BMC Gbit adapters was´nt mutch that stable
as wanted.

With Collegues together we used LVS for squid services .

In fackt - we kicked out the BMC adapters and replaced them with Intel quad
Gigabit cards and all issues where gone.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Horst Venzke ; PGP NET : 1024G/082F2E6D ;  http://www.remsnet.de

Legal Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any review,
dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately