Re: [lvs-users] Can't Access Other Director/Real Server

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Can't Access Other Director/Real Server
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Horst Venzke-Fa Remsnet Ltd" <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 10:45:05 +0200 (CEST)
Hello Darren,

Please check your  Figure against the LVS-DR standart .
i.e http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.LVS-DR.html

Please note that the LVS-DR Common setup are 2 ( or more ) real servers and 2
directors .

Please note its Common that the real servers are seperat nodes

Please note that Corosync & pachemaker needs to be have an Group for the VIP +
ldirectord , otherwise that not work out.
 Corosync  setup Virtual IP, Colocation of IP  -  sample ( see i.e
http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Using_ldirectord )

crm configure primitive WEBIP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2    op monitor interval="60"
timeout="20"  params ip="192.168.43.14" nic="eth0:1" cidr_netmask="32" \
 lvs_support="true" is-managed="true" multiple-active="stop_start"
target-role="Started"

crm configure  primitive LVS ocf:heartbeat:ldirectord params
configfile="/etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf"    op monitor interval="60" timeout="120"
op start timeout="120" op stop timeout="120"

crm configure colocation LVS_Colo inf: LVS WEBIP:Master
crm configure order LVS_after_WEBIP inf: WEBIP:promote LVS:start
crm configure group LVSGROUP MAILIP SQLIP WEBIP LDAPIP LVS

This are from my LB1(debian 7):
adm@lb1 ~ $ cat /etc/network/interfaces
# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for ifup(8), ifdown(8)

auto lo

# The loopback interface
iface lo inet loopback

iface eth0 inet static
        address 192.168.3.13
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        broadcast 192.168.3.255
        gateway 192.168.3.1

        dns-nameservers 192.168.3.10 192.168.3.11

iface eth1 inet static
        address 10.11.10.1
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        broadcast 10.11.10.255

----------
adm@app1 ~ $ cat /etc/network/interfaces
# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for ifup(8), ifdown(8)

# The loopback interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# IPv4 eth0 Interface
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
        address 192.168.3.15
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        broadcast 192.168.3.255
        gateway 192.168.3.1

        dns-nameservers 192.168.3.10 192.168.43.11

# webip
auto lo:0
iface lo:0 inet static
        address 192.168.3.14
        netmask 255.255.255.255
        broadcast 192.168.3.14
        gateway 192.168.3.1

----------------
rnot@app1 ~ $ cat /etc/sysctl.conf
#
# /etc/sysctl.conf - Configuration file for setting system variables
# See /etc/sysctl.d/ for additonal system variables
# See sysctl.conf (5) for information.
#

# Uncomment the following to stop low-level messages on console
kernel.printk = 3 4 1 3

# rpi tweaks
vm.swappiness=1
vm.min_free_kbytes = 8192

# Increase defaults for IPC (bnc#146656)
kernel.msgmax = 65536
kernel.msgmnb = 65536
kernel.sem = 250 256000 32 1024

# https://www.masarlabs.com/noarp/
# ipvs settings for realservers:

net.ipv4.conf.lo.arp_ignore = 1
net.ipv4.conf.lo.arp_announce = 2
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_ignore = 0
net.ipv4.conf.all.arp_announce = 0
adm@app1 ~ $

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Horst Venzke ; PGP NET : 1024G/082F2E6D ;  http://www.remsnet.de

Legal Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any review,
dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately