Re: [lvs-users] local forwarding method not working

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] local forwarding method not working
From: "Matías E. Fernández" <matias.fernandez@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:38:56 +0100
Dear Léon

On 2013-12-13, at 14:25, L.S. Keijser <leon@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I experienced this as well a couple of weeks ago. Solution/workaround
> was to use LVS-NAT for a sorry server where I just put the address on
> the loopback interface and have apache listen on it.

Thank your for the input. Your workaround works with Keepalived too.

However, I would like to know wether the behaviour was changed on
purpose either in LVS or other parts of the Kernel or if it is
a regression or bug. In the first case the documentation should
be updated and Keepalived adapted, in the second I'd like to file
a bug report.

Regards
Matías