[lvs-users] ipvsadm rate calculation

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] ipvsadm rate calculation
From: Subrahmanyam Ongole <songole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 14:01:08 -0800
Hi

We are seeing a low cps (30-60) value in ipvsadm --rate output, where as it
shows a high value for active conn (100) in ipvsadm -Ln output. The active
conn value is a little higher than the request rate we are pumping, which
is about 60/sec. connections are short lived (<2sec).

Can someone explain how this rate is calculated and send me a pointer to
the relevant files to look at.

--

Thanks
OSM