[lvs-users] 100% CPU usage in si

Subject: [lvs-users] 100% CPU usage in si
From: Vincent Bernat <bernat@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 07:57:48 +0100
Hi!

With Linux 3.2, no sync daemon, only using DR, conntrack disabled, about
100k connections in IPVS, we get 100% CPU usage, all in soft
interrupts. A few seconds before, CPU usage was very low. We are able to
get back to normal by reducing the traffic going through the box. Once
the problem is resoved, CPU usage becomes low again. So, it seems that
we hit some "ceiling".

Are there known problems with IPVS and Linux 3.2?
--
Follow each decision as closely as possible with its associated action.