[lvs-users] LBLC unbalanced

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] LBLC unbalanced
From: "Roberto Galluzzi" <Roberto.Galluzzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:08:40 +0200
Hi,

suddenly my load balancing system became unabalanced. This is my environment:

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  <vip>:<port> lblc persistent 600
  -> <rip1>:<port>         Route   1      983        1452
  -> <rip2>:<port>         Route   1      1564       1101
  -> <rip3>:<port>         Route   1      901        2080
  -> <rip4>:<port>         Route   1      3438       11667

I use LBLC to balance Squid server and until few days ago everything were good.
Now only a real server take most connections and when I remove it from the
group connections start to another one leaving the other two with same
connections!

My big problem are real servers that cannot bear too much connections.

Is there a way to understand and resolve this problem?

Thanks