Re: [lvs-users] TCP Connection Sync Problems RHEL

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] TCP Connection Sync Problems RHEL
From: Lloyd Brown <lloyd_brown@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:47:04 -0600
Brandon,

I agree that I could probably simplify the iptables rules.  But the VRRP
communication was already solved before I opened this thread.  The
problem that I started this thread for, had more to do with the IPVS
connection communication synchronization, and the connection status.
While both communication mechanisms are initiated by keepalived, in this
case, they're distinct from each other, and have different transmission
characteristics, etc.

Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator
Fulton Supercomputing Lab