Re: [lvs-users] TCP Connection Sync Problems RHEL

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] TCP Connection Sync Problems RHEL
From: "Frank Kirschner" <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 09:44:15 +0200

Lloyd,

hmm, it's senseless doubled but please can you try out what happens if you
add on 1st line:

# /sbin/iptables -I INPUT -m state --state NEW,RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
# /sbin/service iptables save

Do you have any OUTPUT rules in your iptables set?
After disabeling SeLINUX do you have reboot the system?

hope that helps,
best regards
Frank

==============================