[lvs-users] About ipvs of sctp configuration

To: lvs-users <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] About ipvs of sctp configuration
From: "overcastsky.zhao@xxxxxxxxx" <overcastsky.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 09:58:25 +0800

helloMy name is Zhao Qing,I come from China,Would like to ask you a question。I
want to try to use ipvsadm use sctp protocol configuration ipvs,But the man
ipvsadm did not specify,Do you have this information can guide me to complete
the configuration on sctp agreement ipvs distribute it?

My system is centos 6.4 kernel 2.6.32-358.el6.x86_64

ipvs 1.2.1 and ipvsadm1.26 can complete the task sctp distribute it?

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/  according to the instructions is possible,
but google did not search the available examples and explanations, so to find
you。

This is my problem, I hope you did not bother to,I wish you a happy work。

overcastsky.zhao@xxxxxxxxx