Re: [lvs-users] Admin - list needs a new home

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Admin - list needs a new home
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 15:10:16 +0100
Hi Malcolm

> On 12 Jan 2015, at 11:05, Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sounds like you have a few offers, but if they don't work out I'm sure
> we can set something up at Loadbalancer.org.
> We are also happy to sponsor someone's hosting costs if that helps.

Well, it took me a long time to get back to you - indicative of the amount of
time I have had available to tend to the list!

I had a couple of offers but I think my slowness in replying got up both of
their noses I’m afraid; they ended up saying “probably best take Malcolm’s
offer”. Neither wanted to be MX for the entire domain, which is what I am with
a couple of little used alias forwarders.

Could I take you up on the offer? It would be MX for the domain, a couple of
alias forwarders, plus the mailing list.

Regards

Graeme