Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord + mysql woes

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord + mysql woes
From: support@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 13:26:51 +0200
Thanks malcome for infos.

I whuold just suggest to create an clean oss based ldirectord GIT same way as
ipvsadm as  my suggestion i pushed here to Horms and lvs folks +3 years ago .

ldirectord HACKS could be GIT branch of sutch GIT ...

how men find unknown fixes ? -> i.e google .
If no result - most simply give up and search for another stable solution witch
was keepalived for me .

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Horst Venzke ; PGP NET : 1024G/082F2E6D ;  http://www.remsnet.de - 1995 - 2015
-  20 Jahre Linux/Unix Support.

Legal Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any review,
dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately