Re: [lvs-users] LVS and docker containers

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS and docker containers
From: Alex Lopez <alxmlpz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:01:52 -0700
ok,  cool , i think You should download piranha , is a package that comes
with lvs, and ipvsadm and  a GUI from Red Hat, to help you to set it up for
the first time.
I can guide u thru it . we use it  in different envs, and work great for
us.
After the initial config, the ipvsadm commands, are pretty straight
forward.

>From your command output , it looks that the lvs is pointing to ports 9376.
One thing, if the servers are in different subnet, you need to use tunnel
mode . :)

But start with piranha , I can help u from there, :)