[lvs-users] IPVS forwards the requests to real servers for stranger VIP

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] IPVS forwards the requests to real servers for stranger VIP
From: Свинцов Анатолий <ASvintsov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 08:10:00 +0000
Hello.
We use IPVS in the management interface they use keepalived. In use, we are
faced with the problem of spontaneous substitution VIP for IPVS. The problem
manifests itself as follows. At some point of time IPVS starts to send the
requests came to A VIP on the real servers configured for the VIP B. Noticed
that this happens after the update quorum. VIP B for pereseltsy invalid
requests will be the same on which the problem occurred last time I converted a
quorum. But the fact is that this problem occurs not during every recalculation
of quorum, and at some random moment.
Now we solve this problem by removing\adding A VIP configuration from the
config file and restart the keepalived the keepalived process.
At the moment we use on servers that IPVS the following software: CentOS 6.7
(kernel3.18.21-2.1.x86_64) v1.2.19 keepalived, ipvsadmv1.28.
Please tell me how to solve our problem?

--
With respect
Svintsov Anatoliy