Re: [lvs-users] LVS FULLANT perf test result

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS FULLANT perf test result
From: Jamie Dahl <jamied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:35:49 -0700
and to also note. the F5 use asics to accelerate a lot of L7 functionality and
ddos offload; cots cannot really compete with that.   I am a fan of putting the
heavy lifting intelligence on a proxy tier behind the LB since that allows
seemless horizontal scaling.  very much a fan of L4/RR/dr or l3dr

this was pounded out on my iPhone and i have fat fingers plus  two left thumbs
:)