Re: [lvs-users] DR-TUN Issues: Packets become martians on real server

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] DR-TUN Issues: Packets become martians on real server
From: Andrew Smalley <asmalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 17:30:34 +0000
Hello Timothy

Aaron has told me that you are in AWS and this being the case I hope
ipip does indeed work with my hints.

It is worth noting that I know in AWS we can not do Layer4 DR however
with the help of OpenVSwitch I know 100% that its possible to do
Layer4 DR to any real server connected with either a VXLAN or GRE
tunnel .

I have personally done this in my private service and stretched a
VXLAN from AWS to my private lab and other remote datacenters where my
real servers reside.

Andruw Smalley

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.

www.loadbalancer.org
+1 888 867 9504 / +44 (0)330 380 1064
asmalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leave a Review | Deployment Guides | Blog