Re: [lvs-users] SIP over TCP packet load balancing in LVS-NAT

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] SIP over TCP packet load balancing in LVS-NAT
From: Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 10:36:14 +0100
Suman,

Are you testing with multiple clients?
If you only have one then - IF the single connection closes, then the
next one will just hit the same empty server.
Round Robin will work when you have more than one connection but
testing with a single client can be confusing.

Malcolm Turnbull

Loadbalancer.org Ltd.

www.loadbalancer.org

 +44 (0)330 380 1064
malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FREE TRIAL | ONLINE DEMO | REVIEWS | BLOG