LVS
lvs-devel

Re: [GIT PULL net-next v2] IPVS

To: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL net-next v2] IPVS
Cc: lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netfilter-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>, Hans Schillstrom <hans.schillstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jesper Dangaard Brouer <brouer@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 23:56:32 +0200
Hi Simon,

On Wed, May 02, 2012 at 03:22:24PM +0900, Simon Horman wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> please consider the following 18 changes for 3.5.
>
> This replaces a 17 patch pull request that I sent earlier today by adding a
> patch from Hans patch to the head of the request.  You should be able to
> just pull again if you have already pulled the original series and not
> applied anything else on top.
>
> Please note that there will be a conflict with the following when merged
> with net-next due to the following change which is already present in
> David's tree. It should be a trivial merge but please let me know if you
> want to handle this another way.
>
>       4a17fd5 sock: Introduce named constants for sk_reuse
>
> The following changes since commit c3dc836d807a9b9855eefe535fdcbcf7cbb7a574:
>
>   netfilter: bridge: optionally set indev to vlan (2012-04-24 01:22:44 +0200)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/horms/ipvs-next.git master

Pulled, thanks.

I have fixed some minor glitches, see below.

> for you to fetch changes up to 3de4b8ca4ffa3dafaeef985fabe152a1717a8ea0:
>
>   export sysctl symbols needed by ip_vs_sync (2012-05-02 14:48:55 +0900)

> H Hartley Sweeten (2):
>       IPVS: ip_vs_ftp.c: local functions should not be exposed globally
>       IPVS: ip_vs_proto.c: local functions should not be exposed globally
        ^^^^
Please, use consistent tagging across patches (sometimes this is in
uppercase, sometimes lowercase).

I think using the same tagging is good for grepping for changes.

I have also removed the CC tag to David Miller in those two patches
above from H. Hartely, they are not useful anymore.

> Hans Schillstrom (1):
>       export sysctl symbols needed by ip_vs_sync
     ^^^

This one missed "net: " or "sock: " tag in the beginnging. I added
"net: " here.

I have manually fixed this, but you'll have to rebase your tree, sorry.