Re: [lvs-users] dr mode public ip

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] dr mode public ip
From: Sharif Uddin <sharif@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:20:32 +0100
Thats not what i want to do, I have set up everything on private
network. the web servers I have i want available to be accessed online.
How would i go around that. Keepalived is set using DR. i do not want to
use NAT on loadbalancers.

I have tried to use shore to redirect public ip to private and managed
to get pings but no other connection