[lvs-users] Any Expert Can Provide Paid Troubleshooting

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Any Expert Can Provide Paid Troubleshooting
From: Jenny Lee <bodycare_5@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:41:02 +0000

Good day Lvs Users,
I am looking for someone to help me troubleshoot some issues I am facing. The
person needs to be an expert in LVS/netfilter to fix my issues and I will pay
well. I mailed Julian and got no response (perhaps he is on holiday?), and my
time is short. So if anyone is interested, just drop me a line for specifics.