[lvs-users] Load Balancing Server on Same Network

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Load Balancing Server on Same Network
From: David Hofmann <elmic11111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 22:05:20 -0400
I'm attempting to load balance two windows servers using a Linux
server.  They are all on the same network and share a router and I
prefer not to have to setup a sub network behind the load balancer.
Ideal I'd like the traffic to come in through the load balancer, go to
the web servers and then go back out through the load balancer.

I've been going through the documentation. I can get it using direct
routing to send the request to the web servers. I can see the request
in the logs, but it appears the response isn't coming back as I keep
getting timeout in my browser.

Any suggestions of where to go look or any tutorials I should read
would be appreciated.

David