Re: [lvs-users] maintenance on fallback node

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] maintenance on fallback node
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: support@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:40:45 +0200
Hello Oscar,

NATIVE LVS don't understand sql at all - tcp/stcp/udp only.

Any sql checks on Layer 7  must be handeld by i.e ldirectord , keepalived , pen
 via scripting.

ldirectord mysql Cluster sample  solutions:

Replicated  - http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Load_Balanced_MySQL_Replicated_Cluster

mysql NDB cluster -  see i.e at
https://www.howtoforge.com/setting-up-a-loadbalanced-mysql-cluster-with-mysql5.1-p4

Galea HA  -
http://www.fromdual.com/unbreakable-mysql-cluster-with-galera-and-lvs

Myself  prefer to an Galea or NDB Setup due to more renundant and mo more
hassel with replication issues ...

hope this helps.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Horst Venzke ; PGP NET : 1024G/082F2E6D ;  http://www.remsnet.de

Legal Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any review,
dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately