LVS
lvs-devel

Re: Bugzilla

To: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bugzilla
Cc: lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:15:43 +1100
On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 01:10:46PM +0000, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> Guys
>
> Is it time, do you think, that we started using something like Bugzilla
> or Trac to keep, erm, track of coding changes, issues and/or bugs as
> they arise?
>
> I'm happy to host an instance of something if it helps.

In terms of managing patches, patchwork seems to be the new and
exciting tool to use. But in terms of managing bugs, tasks and the like,
I'm happy to work with whatever makes life easier for you, Joe, Malcolm
and the other people feilding lots questions on lvs-users.

--
Simon Horman
  VA Linux Systems Japan K.K., Sydney, Australia Satellite Office