LVS
lvs-devel

Re: We've released a generic netlink python library -- gnlpy

To: Cong Wang <cwang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: We've released a generic netlink python library -- gnlpy
Cc: Alex Gartrell <agartrell@xxxxxx>, <lvs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, netdev <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kernel-team@xxxxxx>
From: Edward Cree <ecree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 15:52:03 +0100
On 21/05/15 00:33, Cong Wang wrote:
> On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Alex Gartrell <agartrell@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> tl;dr; pure python generic netlink library with simple clients for ipvs and
>> taskstats here: https://github.com/facebook/gnlpy
> libnl should have python support for generic netlink too:
>
> $ ls python/netlink/genl/
> capi.i  __init__.py  Makefile  Makefile.am  Makefile.in
>
> but I never use its python module so not sure if it works... ;)
There is also pyroute2.netlink.generic
<https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyroute2>
which does work but it's a bit clunky imho.
The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for
the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the message. Unless you are an
addressee (or authorized to receive for an addressee), you may not use, copy or
disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly prohibited.