LVS
lvs-devel

Re: [lvs-users] Micro ipvsadm patch

To: Alexander Petrovsky <askjuise@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Micro ipvsadm patch
From: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <brouer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:31:37 +0100
On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 15:05:58 +0300
Alexander Petrovsky <askjuise@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> This micro ipvsadm patch fixes wrong (negative) FWMARK values
> representation:
>
> # ipvsadm -L -f 2882430849
> Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
>   -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
> FWM  -1412536447 wlc
>   -> abc.my.host.net. Tunnel  1      0          0

Hi Alexander,

Your patch submission does not follow all the procedures, but given
this is fairly trivial, and Julian didn't object, I went ahead and
applied the patch with (your SoB and credit to you), here:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/kernel/ipvsadm/ipvsadm.git/commit/?id=e61c8cdd1dcad

--
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer