Re: logo

To: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>, VS List <linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: logo
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 13:58:06 +0800
At 13:34 99-3-5 -0500, Joseph Mack wrote:
>I looked at your logo. Would it be possible to have a small
>one, the same height as the Apache mini logo? The logo
>has to be small enough that it doesn't occupy a significant
>amount of space on a web page.

I just scaled the first draft of LinuxDireclogo into several
small sizes. I don't know whether they meet your requirements.

Since it is a draft, why not use your creative brain and draw
your logo for Linux Virtual Server project? And, submit it
to this mailinglist, we can vote and use it as the official
logo for LinuxDirector if most of us think it is good. :-)

>Joe
>
>--
>Joseph Mack mack@xxxxxxxxxxx

Original Eudora Attachment File:
        c:\eudora\attach\LinuxDirector-logo1.jpg

Original Eudora Attachment File:
        c:\eudora\attach\LinuxDirector-logo2.jpg

Original Eudora Attachment File:
        c:\eudora\attach\LinuxDirector-logo3.jpg