Re: VS + PPTP patch

To: Ron Harwood <harwoodr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: VS + PPTP patch
From: Patrick Lynch <plynch@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:18:02 -0500
PPTP will not work through NAT.  If you are behind a box doing masquerading
PPTP will not work
correctly.  I believe the patch is to pass PPTP, PROTO 47, through a linux box
acting as a
regular router.  If this is not the case, if you do get it working through NAT,
or PAT please
tell me how you achieved this.  Thank you.

Quoting Ron Harwood (harwoodr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

--
Patrick Lynch
plynch@xxxxxxxxxx