Cannot Find the device eth0 after compiling kernel and running.

To: <linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cannot Find the device eth0 after compiling kernel and running.
From: Cliff.Baeseman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cliff Baeseman)
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 14:16:21 -0500
 Hello I am new to the Virtual Server...

  Some of the things I did...

   I loaded the patch 0.9 to the kernel source and then compiled with the
VS-DRouting options

  When I boot up on the new kernel my adapter eth0 seems to have be blown
away. All attempts to do anything
with the adapter fails to see it. ?

BTW we are working on a 6 unit web cluster hopefully using VS..

Cliff

- "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
- "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for girls,
but a talking frog is very very cool."