nntp works

To: linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: nntp works
From: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 01:55:04 -0400 (EDT)
Just put nntpcached onto a server machine
running tunnelling 2.0.36.
I can post and receive news at port 119
when ippfvsadm redirects.
Can't connect to the news port when
ippfvsadm is cleared of entries.

Wensong - can you update my talk near the
nntp entry, where it says "nntp not tested"
and add something like (note added 26May99, it works)

Here's my ippfvsadm -L

Joe

root@di:/~:53# ippfvsadm -L
ippfvs (LinuxDirector) version 0.9 (Tunneling, LocalNode, WRR, size=4096)
IP Port Forwarding & Virtual Server Table
Protocol Local Addr:Port ==>
                        Remote Addr           Weight ActiveConns
TotalConns
TCP      192.168.1.110:119 ==>
                        192.168.1.2           1      0           5
TCP      192.168.1.110:23 ==>
                        192.168.1.2           1      0           0
TCP      192.168.1.110:80 ==>
                        192.168.1.2           1      0           1

--
Joseph Mack mack@xxxxxxxxxxx