Re: Problem compiling with 2.2.10ac10 + vs 0.7

To: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problem compiling with 2.2.10ac10 + vs 0.7
Cc: linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:53:12 +0800

Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I get the following error when I try to compile the lateat ac patch with the
> latest vs patch:

Have you got any rejection while patching it? If there is any rejection,
then you have to manually resolve the collision.

> gcc -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/linux/include -Wall
> -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -fno-strength-reduce -m486
> -malign-loops=2 -malign-jumps=2 -malign-functions=2 -DCPU=686
> -DEXPORT_SYMTAB -c ip_masq.c
> ip_masq.c: In function `ip_msqhst_procinfo':
> ip_masq.c:2690: structure has no member named `m_link'

In function `ip_msqhst_procinfo', I just added several lines of code
to output the masq entries of the VS hash table. The member should
be 'm_link'. The masq definition is in linux/include/net/ip_masq.h.
Check the code where is the collision which patching it to 2.2.10ac10,
I think it is easy to fix it yourself.

Wensong