Re: ipvs NAT trouble

To: Paul Monaghan <paulm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ipvs NAT trouble
Cc: linux-virtualserver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:42:47 +0800

Paul Monaghan wrote:

> Okay, perhaps what I am trying to do can't work for what ever reason but
> here it is.  I've setup ipvs rules as follows:
>
> TCP 209.226.95.146:8080 wlc
>       -> 10.0.0.1:8001         Local   1      1          0
>       -> 10.0.0.1:8000         Local   1      0          0

For the LocalNode feature, the load balancer just let the packets
pass to the upper layer (up to service daemon) to process the request.
So, the port number of the local service must be equal to that of
the virtual service, otherwise it won't work. Maybe I should add
some code to check whether the port number of local service is
equal to that of virtual service, if not, reject it to avoid such
an error.

Wensong