Thank to all of you! And couple of questions.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Thank to all of you! And couple of questions.
From: Skliarouk Peter <skliaroukp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 13:05:09 +0000
Hi!

I managed to set up Linux Virtual Server for my company (NAT mode).
Thank you for such nice project  - keep it going.

Could you add a feature to ipvsadm to lookup hostname given in a command
line?

Does ipvsadm supports "smooth" deleting of an server from it's server's
table: Not to redirect any more connections to the server, but NOT to
break any existing connections (for server maintenance)?

Did somebody managed to merge LVS's kernel patch and LinuxRouter's
kernel patch?

Is there a way to hook up (somehow) request-type based preference
(e.g. all requests for static pages should go to one server and
   all dynamic requests to several another servers)?
(like eddie promised me to do (which I couldn't install)).

Not directly linked: How I could export (via SNMP) server's
CPU load/disk load ?

PS. I'm not subscribed to the mailing list - please answer me directly.

Thank you!
--
Bye,                   | You don't need to be faster than the bear which
Penn (43062358)        | is chasing you. You merely need to be faster