Linux Kongress'99

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Linux Kongress'99
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:16:40 +0200
Good morning,

sorry for the late announcement, but I almost forgot ;-) At Linux Kongress'99
next week in Augsburg, Germany (http://www.linux-kongress.de/) I happen to be
giving a presentation about the Linux VirtualServer project.

(It is in the abstracts listing, but I assume it will be quite different from
that;)

It would be nice to meet you if you happen to be around. (And if you throw
foul eggs or tomatoes during the talk, please give me 10s notice so I can run
for cover ;-)

For those of you who aren't around, the slides will be available some time
later on http://www.LinuxVirtualServer.org/.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée

--
Lars Marowsky-Brée
Network Management

teuto.net Netzdienste GmbH - DPN Verbund-Partner