RE: ICMP redirects being generated

To: "'ad@xxxxxxxxx'" <ad@xxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: ICMP redirects being generated
From: "DOSCHER,JONATHAN (Non-HP-SanDiego,ex1)" <Jonathan_Doscher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:58:45 -0700
I noticed this as well on 2.2.12 with the 2.2.12 kernel patch.  I'm interested
to know if this is correct behavior, as this will not work across all our
routers here at work (proxies that swallow these redirects and such).  You're
not alone on this one, i have been trying out nat in the meantime.

Jonathan