Re: LVS-NAT + ssh port forwarding

To: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LVS-NAT + ssh port forwarding
Cc: Michael Sparks <michael.sparks@xxxxxxxxx>, frederic.defferrard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Michael Sparks <michael.sparks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 12:57:43 +0000 (GMT)
Wensong,

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Wensong Zhang wrote:

> Michael, how much is the total throughput of your 11 realservers
> cluster?

Currently running at about 40Mbit/s, but we're not at a peak usage levels.
The peak levels these group have handled so far is about 50Mbit/s
sustained throughput.

FWIW, we're currently seeing about a 10:1 ratio of traffic through the
load balancer vs the traffic through the caches. (However the load
balancer is handling all ICP requests locally, throwing this figure off
slightly.)

Michael.
--
National & Local Web Cache Support        R: G117
Manchester Computing                      T: 0161 275 7195