A negative inactconn bug patch

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A negative inactconn bug patch
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:37:52 +0800 (CST)
Hi,

Here is a little patch to fix an negative bug in persistent service, when
real server is down for some time then back to work.

I will leave for Beijing soon and stay there for seven days. I will attend
several meetings held by China National 863 Programme to found a
non-profit national association to promote open source development in
China. I must hurry up to catch my plane now. Please apply it to your LVS,
if you run ipvs-0.9.7. After I am back, I will add randrom early drop and
some other changes in ipvs-0.9.8.

Thanks,

Wensong