RE: TurboCluster's management and HA features?

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: TurboCluster's management and HA features?
From: "Feldman, Jim" <Jim.Feldman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:36:25 -0600
Actually it might start a flamewar, but ignoring for the minute where code
was derived from, you might want to look at piranha from RedHat.  I believe
they only support the NAT version at this time.
http://www.redhat.com/support/wpapers/piranha

While NAT may not scale as well, it doesn't care what OS the RealServers
are.

jim