problems with LVS for http service.

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: problems with LVS for http service.
From: "Madhav" <msp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:01:26 +0530
hi,
We have set up LVS-NAT with heartbeat and mon with 2 real servers. We
configured lvs to provide http, ftp and telnet services. For each request
from the client for http service, the request is routed to a different
realserver alternatively.
I have an HTTP application where in page1 the login name is accepted and
this is stored in the web server as session variable. During subsequent
navigations in the application this session variable is made use of. This
works fine if i use only one real server for http service.
But in LVS, page1 is serviced by a realserver (say RS1) and the subsequent
navigations may be routed to other realservers(say RS2) where the session
variable is not available.

Has anybody else come across these problems?
i do not want to change my application. is any solution available for this
problem?

Thanks
Madhav