Simple Replication...

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Simple Replication...
From: root <ian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:22:51 -0400
I have looked at your software documentation.  I am interested in
running your software, however, is a "Load Balancer" node needed?  I
would like to run two servers of the same hardware.  Should one fail,
the other will take over.  Will your software be able to run like that?

Most of what I have seen in the lines of server replication is simply a
timed script to replicate the data and an IP Auto Take over system.  I
would like to run live replication.

Any clarification in the matter is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Ian Langdon
Interface Technologies
Rescue.to