new devel kernels

To: linux-ha@xxxxxx
Subject: new devel kernels
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: wanger@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:57:49 -0400
Hi there.  I've just posted some new developmental kernel rpms for your
pleasure. :)  These kernels have ext3 0.0.2d turned on and they also
have ipvs-0.9.11-2.2.14 applied.  I have lfs turned off (because it
doesn't agree well with ext3 right now).  The usual caveats concerning
experimental kernels apply (don't use them anywhere important).

ftp://people.redhat.com/wanger/clustering/ext3

Please file bug reports against the ext3 and IPVS parts of these kernels
in our developmental bug tracking system.

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/devzilla

(devzilla is moving today so it might not be available for a bit today.)

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Wangsmo                                               Red Hat, Inc

"I think qmail got mad, took its ball and went home." - Steve Wills

Linux HA Web Site:
  http://linux-ha.org/
Linux HA HOWTO:
  http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/ALPHA/linux-ha/High-Availability-HOWTO.html