Re: DR mode and non-Linux servers

To: Wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DR mode and non-Linux servers
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: bobby.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:05:52 -0400
I'd be interested in a copy, as well. Thanks.

Bobby Moore Worldspan
Phone: 770.563.7362 Fax: 770.563.6406
bobby.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Wayne

                    <wayne@comput        To:     Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>

                    e-aid.com>           cc:
lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                         Subject:     Re: DR mode and non-Linux
servers
                    06/27/00

                    07:36 PM

At 07:10 PM 6/27/00 -0400, Joseph Mack wrote:
>On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Wayne wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Has anyone run DR mode with non-Linux web servers?
>
>Ratz is the expert on this. They all work (even NT). HPUX
>arps, so as long as you handle the arp problem another way,
>you can use HPUX. I sent Wensong the update on my configure
>script yesterday. This handles the non-linux machines for
>you, using code from Ratz (it hasn't been real well tested
>since I don't have any of these machines).

Could I get a copy of that script?  Especially the ones for non-Linux
machines. Thanks!