Re: Bug in mon?

To: Ted Pavlic <tpavlic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bug in mon?
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:14:10 -0400
Ted Pavlic wrote:

> I believe the latest version of mon is 0.38.18, right?

I haven't heard anyone talking about mon for ages. Most people
who are checking their servers are using ldirectord, which
comes with the ipvs patch kit and is part of the Linux-HA project
and part of Ultramonkey

http://ultramonkey.sourceforge.net/

ldirectord is an http.alert

I don't know what the technical reasons for changing to ldirectord
is. I'm sure it's a lot simpler to keep track of one service than
all of them