That's working perfectly !!

To: LVS <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: That's working perfectly !!
From: Franck GUILLOIS <fguillois@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 08:26:35 +0200
Hello.

Just a few words to say that my LVS-DR cluster is working P E R F E C T
L Y. (kernel 2.2.16 + ipvs 0.9.15)

All the given manuals are clear (Joe, your HOWTO is so wonderful), and
made it easy for me to get LVS running at a real production level. As a
bonus to these good news, let me tell you that this has been set up in
less than an hour (Well, in fact, i've been working on an LVS NAT config
with patch 0.9.7 for a while, so... I already had some kind of
experience) . As a consequence, people around me, including my boss,
think I'm "The Linux Guru", "The man of the situation". Shame on me...
all is fake, but it's so good to hear :-)).

So, Wensong, Joseph, Horms, Julian, Keith and all the people on the LVS
mailing LIST:

The result of all of our work will soon be online. Let me know if you'd
like to see it for yourself.

--
$A=~s/$A/++$A/e (enfin A+ quoi...)
Franck GUILLOIS