Re: realserver1 redirects to realserver2 :-(

To: Thomas Proell <Thomas.Proell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: realserver1 redirects to realserver2 :-(
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, proellt@xxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:22:44 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Thomas Proell wrote:

> > This is the real problem, your LVS isn't working.
>
> At least with tunnelling and VIP it was working fine :-/

it isn't easy. I wrote this script because I found it impossible
to setup by hand with any reliability.

> It doesn't show errors. I included the output of the tree
> machines and the setup-file as an attachment. Can you
> take a look at it?

the default gw you have for the real-servers is x.x.x.6 which is one of
the real-servers. For both the director and real-servers in VS-DR and
VS-TUN the default gw should be the router infront of the director (the
IP of your test client for a test setup).

(Looks like I need another check)

Joseph Mack mack@xxxxxxxxxxx