Re: i know, but i want to find some examples to make him trust.

To: dick <jijun_zhang_cn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: i know, but i want to find some examples to make him trust.
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ratz <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 11:47:11 +0100
dick wrote:

Hi dick,

Please stop writing such emails. We are willing to help you
but one should at least consider following the basic unwritten
lvs-mailinglist netiquette:

o Don't post html-encoded, base64-garbled, 8bit-Mime emails.
o Don't ask questions about RedHat specific products.
o Don't ask your questions in the subject line unless you
  have no bodybox in your MUA.
o Read the documentation on the lvs-website and the very
  good LVS-Howto carefully crafted by Joe.
o Be nice to other people writing html-encoded mails or
  complaining about missing technical support from a distributor
  (couldn't leave it ;).
o We'd like to use this mailing list for technical discussion
  about lvs and linux-ha. We'd like to keep it flame-war-free.

No harm of offense is meant to your personality, but I
think following some basic rules keeps other people happy
and if people are happy they are willing to help.

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz

--
mailto: `echo NrOatSz@xxxxxxxxx | sed 's/[NOSPAM]//g'`