Commercial support for LVS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Commercial support for LVS
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:02:59 +0100
Good morning everyone,

I would like to suggest that we put up a page at www.LinuxVirtualServer.org to
list all those companies who provide commercial support and consulting for the
LVS.

This would be a boost for "IT managers", who may be more inclined to consider
LVS instead of another solution if they see they can get a wide range of
quality support from many companies.

I think the entry should include name, logo, contact information, area of
operation and the list of service provided.

If the list grows too long, we can always subdivide it into some categories in
the future. For now, geographical sorting first, then by name seems as a good
starting point.

What do you all think?

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>
    Development HA

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl