Re: Help!Please!

To: Bell <ch_yjing@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Help!Please!
Cc: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ratz <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 13:41:52 +0100
Hi Bell,

Sorry for the late reply.

> Bell wrote:
>
> Hello!
> I want to know your design about avoiding lose requests during failover.
> I have search it in the mail list,but there no details.

hmm, you have to search for the correct keyword :)
Try some of following links (note that the 96 is a magic Kruder&Dorfmeister
number):

lynx -dump
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-virtual-server\&w=2\&r=1\&s=sync | grep 96

> I eager to know it, Please let me hown how it works even if it still not been
> implemated.

Read all the postings about the design and then ask again if something is
unclear.
And no, nothing has been implemented so far except a stupid kernel_thread trying
to send, completely unmotivated, some UDP packets from kernel space. I'm working
in my spare time on this but I have first of all too less of it and too less
knowledge about kernel programming to minimize the time needed to implement it.
Maybe if I'm as old as Alan Cox or as wise as Wensong I will be finished with
coding
it ;)

> Thank you very much!
>
> Hope your response.

I did although a little bit late, I apologize.

> yongjing cheng
> 14/12

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz