(no subject)

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (no subject)
From: Florin Andrei <elf_too@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 10:14:36 -0800 (PST)
Suppose i have built a VS using NAT. The load balancer
box is also the gateway for my intranet, so i have 3
NICs on the balancer: one to the intranet, one to the
real servers, and one to the Internet.
Is it OK to simultaneously use LVS and masquerade on
the balancer? I mean, i wanna use the LVS for proxy
(Squid) and socks (yeah, i know... :-)) - these two
services will run on the real servers - and just
masquerade everything else.
Does LVS conflicts with masquerade in some way?

(I suppose i'll have to masquerade also the Squids and
the socks for their outbound traffic, but if LVS and
masquerade can play well together, then i think this
will not be an issue)

--
Florin Andrei